ENTER ONLINE HERE
Racers: $60.00 Online $80.00 at the gate
Passenger Rides: $30.00 – Passenger info can be found here
Spectators: $20.00 – Kids 15 & under are free
6 Hours of Race your mates Drag Racing, Roll Racing & Grudge/Dial Your own racing as well during the event.
Passenger rides will be offered, info can be found above.
Please remind your self of the following and remember to Keep COVID safe while visiting our venue!
- All persons must stop at the gate on arrival, so our officials can check you in and you can get your racer pack if pre entered online or you can purchase a racers pack.
- CREW/SPECTATOR tickets will be available at the gate, we will be utilizing the QLD Gov QR code for check in at the gate to help us comply with contact tracing requirements.
- Racer entry sales will close Wednesday 13th OCTOBER at 4.00pm.
- Competitors/crew must maintain a minimum of 1.5 meter distance from another competitors/crew throughout the facility including the staging lanes. Number of crew in each pit area is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure social distancing guidelines current at the time of the event are followed
- Competitors/Crew are to remain with vehicle in staging lanes and maintain social distancing.
- To limit numbers in spectators areas Competitors/crew are asked to please return to your pit area once your run/pass has been completed.
- Abuse of officials and volunteers will not be tolerated.
- If at the close of entries, we do not have enough to make the class/event viable we will cancel it and refund the entries received for that date only.
- If a class does not receive the minimum amount of numbers it may not be run or maybe combined with another class.
- Tickets will not be credited for any reason unless Palmyra Drag Racing club cancels the event or the entrant has a valid medical reason and Palmyra Drag racing club are notified via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry to the facility is as per the schedule when the venue entrant gates is manned.
- Camping onsite is for entrants and crew only, social distancing requirements must be maintained, this is the responsibility of the entrant in his/her own pit areas.
- NO BYO & NO ALCOHOL IN PIT AREA! If you are found with open tin of alcohol in the pit area during the event your armband will be removed and you will be asked to leave the facility.
- All participants including crew and PDRC Volunteers must practice personal hygiene and social distancing practices.
- If you have been overseas or a listed Hot Spot in the last 14 days or you have been in close contact with someone who already has the virus please stay at home!
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home, as above if you advise us that you have a medical reason for not attending we will reimburse any monies paid.
More info can be found on our Facebook page
Gates open at 10.00am
Office & Scrutineering open at – 12.00pm till 3.00pm
Racing from 2.00pm – 8.00pm